Why you might be suffering from hepatitis A
Hepatitis A – is a liver condition caused by Hepatitis A virus.
The Disease is not as Fatal as others Hepatitis. Even though the Disease is acute it can cause liver failure.
Hepatitis A can be an epidemic if it terminates food or water since it can spread quickly.
- If a Guardian or parent changes a child diaper and the child is infected or if he or she cleans the stool of an infected person and afterwards he/she misses to wash hands.
- When an infected person prepares or serves food to people with dirty hands.
- Living with an infected person without taking care.
- Sexual activity with an infected person.
- Travelling or visiting areas with high cases of Hepatitis A without immunisations Against it.
- Living or practicing poor sanitation like improper disposal of sewerage and diapers.
- Not Accessing clean and safe drinking water.
- Getting immunized against Hepatitis A.
- Practicing good and high sernitation.
- Taking care if you are living with an infected person.
- Accessing clean and safe drinking water.
- Washing you hand after changing diaper or after cleaning stool.
- Dark coloured stool.
- Muscles soreness.