Cause of diabetes types 1
There are No specific Diabetes cause but the following trigger may be involved in causing Diabetes….
- Chemical toxins within the foood you take.
- Viral or bacterial infection
- Unidentified component causing autoimmune reaction.
Cause of diabetes types 2
This type of diabetes is usually caused by multifactorial but the most overwhelming factor is a family history.
Though the condition may be triggered or caused by
- Obesity or bacterial overweight
- Living a sedentary lifestyle
- Age increase
- Bad Diet
- Lack of doing exercise